Brown Sugar and Soy Salmon
This was sooo good! I cooked the salmon wrapped in foil like the recipe said too, but if (or rather when) I make it again, I will probably grill it or bake it so the sauce gets thick and delicious.
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1/3 c soy sauce (I used lower sodium soy)
- 1/3 c water
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 Tb minced garlic
- 1/2 a lemon worth of juice
- One large salmon fillet
- Mix all of the ingredients, except salmon, together in a bowl. Add salt if needed, but the soy sauce should be enough.
- Pour over the cleaned salmon fillet
- Wrap in foil and bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Or grill. Or broil. Or use your favorite salmon preparation.
- Excellent with roasted veggies.
Leave a review or comment