Breast Of Chicken Filled With A Duo Of Cheese
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 4 ounce Gruyere cheese
- 4 ounce Mozzarella Fresh basil Quarter pint of chicken cream sauce Thyme flowers
- 1 Trim the chicken breasts, open up butterfly style and season well.
- Add in a slice of Gruyere, basil leaves, thyme flowers and slice of mozzarella, fold the chicken breast back, season well.
- 2 Pan fry on both sides until golden. Cook in a moderate oven.
- Third each breast, put on a plate and serve with vegetables. Spoon hot sauce onto the plate, and garnish with chervil.
Leave a review or comment