Blueberry Sugar MuffinsPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Joy28 recipes>
Blueberry muffin topped with sugar.
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups of Flour (All purpose)
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Dried or Fresh Blueberries (I used Dried)
- Sugar for Rolling
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and egg until light in color.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt. Pour into egg mixture and stir to combine. Pour in vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract and blueberries
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups lightly greased, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, melt butter and pour remaining sugar into a small bowl.
- When muffins are done, lightly brush the top of each with some melted butter, remove from the pan and roll in sugar. Cool on a wire rack.
Leave a review or comment