BLT Macaroni SaladPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This is a summer staple in my house because it's nice to serve on hot and humid days. Make sure to cook the pasta al dente because it will absorb half the dressing as it rests in the refrigerator.
- 2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 12 Oz. Bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 6 Cups Elbow Macaroni, Cooked Al Dente
- 6 Small Tomatoes, Diced
- 2 Whole Scallions, Chopped
- 1 Lb. Thick Sliced Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled
- 3 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Add the tomatoes, scallions and half of the bacon; toss to combine.
- Mix in the cooked macaroni; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add half of the remaining bacon; toss to coat. Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce and garnish with remaining bacon.
- Cook's Tip:
- It seems like there's a lot of dressing. The pasta will absorb half of it while chilling in the refrigerator.
Leave a review or comment