Blackberry smoothiePrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 3by Prachi8 recipes>
Handpicked blackberries from my backyard in creamy delicious and Healthy smoothie. !!! Loved it For hot summers, its soothing, refreshing and healthy drink. It has a beautiful color which Kids love the most. Plus full of fiber and antioxidants. !!! Try it
- 2 cups of fresh/frozen blackberry (you can choose any berries)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of flavored yogurt (any berry flavor)
- 2 -3 spoon of light agave nectar (optional) (you can use honey)
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Gather all the ingredients
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients and blend it
- make sure the consistency is drinkable
- Pour in your favorite glassware and serve chilled.
- Garnish it with more berries and mint leaves.
Leave a review or comment