Black Bean-Salsa DipPrep: 20 min Servings: 32by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Black Bean-Salsa Dip is an easy and quick recipe with no cooking. The perfect recipe for the diet conscious also. Beans, tomato, corn and onions served with tortilla chips seasoned with lime juice and cumin. It ia a NO-FAT, NO-CHOLESTEROL, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, diabetic, heart-healthy, Weight Watchers (1) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (16 oz) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 envelope garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended; cover. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Store leftover salsa in airtight container in refrigerator.
Leave a review or comment