Bilo-bilo soupServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Yummy snack or dessert!
- 1-1/2 cup glutinous rice flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- canned coconut milk can also be used
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
- 1/2 cup jackfruit, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- Knead the rice flour and water in a mixing bowl to make a smooth dough that holds together and separates cleanly from the bowl. With floured hands, pinch off a small piece of dough, roll into a ball like a marble roughly the size of a penny. Place the rolled dough on a plate and cover with a damp towel until they are all ready to be cooked.
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil in a large pot over medium to high heat. Add sago and simmer covered over low heat for 20 minutes. Add bilo-bilo, jackfruit, and sugar. Simmer until sago and bilo-bilo are cooked through, about 20 minutes more. Stir occasionally to keep sago and bilo-bilo from sticking to the bottom of the pot. For a thinner stew add more water and adjust the sweetness by using more or less sugar.
Leave a review or comment