Best Tater Tot CasserolePrep: 40 min Cook: 180 min Servings: 4by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Do You Like Tater Tot Casserole? If yes, then this is going to be the best version you will ever make in your life. I bet once you prepare it, your family would fall in love with you again. Just check out its recipe to discover the secret!
- 1 bag (32 ounce size) frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce size) green beans, drained
- 1 bag (16 ounce size) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
- Spray cooker with cooking spray first if desired.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 2-1/2 hours, add cheddar cheese to the top and put the cover back on for it to melt.
Leave a review or comment