Best Pecan Pie BrowniesPrep: 10 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 18by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
These Best Pecan Pie Brownies are fudgy brownies topped with a crunchy, nutty, buttery brown sugar pecan pie topping that create the perfect gooey dessert!
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Family size chewy fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines) + ingredients listed on the package (for fudge like brownies)
- Pecan Pie Topping:
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brownies according to package instructions.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 13x9 inch pan and place in oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- While the brownies bake, mix together the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in the pecans and mix thoroughly.
- After 20 minutes remove the brownies from the oven and pour the pecan pie filling over them.
- Place them back in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes (the filling in the middle will only jiggle slightly when you move the pan).
- Let cool to room temperature before cutting.
Leave a review or comment