Berry Cream DessertPrep: 10 min Servings: 16by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
I fix this for my family on special occasions. Yogurt gives it a deliciously tangy taste.
- 3 Oz. Pkg. Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin
- 3 Oz. Pkg. Sugar Free Raspberry Gelatin
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Raspberry Yogurt
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- 12 Oz. Pkg. Reduced Fat Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- Additional Fresh Strawberries, Optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve strawberry and raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and strawberry and raspberry yogurt until blended. Chill until syrupy, about 1 hour.
- Fold in strawberries and whipped topping. Spoon into individual dishes. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Serve with fresh berries if desired.
Leave a review or comment