Beef FajitasPrep: 65 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by Brett Ede197 recipes>
- 1 3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 4 tbs vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs chilli powder
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 2" strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- flour tortillas, warmed
- sour cream
- COMBINE salsa, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, cilantro, chili powder, garlic, cumin and salt in large bowl.
- Add beef; cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- HEAT remaining vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until onions are slightly golden and peppers are tender.
- Add beef mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- SERVE in tortillas; top with sour cream.
Leave a review or comment