Beef Burritos with sweet onions and red peppers jamPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by Aherrera17 recipes>
- 1 kg of beef steaks "Cantabria en tu boca"
- 1 red pepper jam jar "Cantabria en tu boca"
- 1 caramelized onion jam jar "Cantabria en tu boca"
- Grated cheese
- spices and salt.
- Cut into strips the beef steaks and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry in a pan without leaving too cooked. While the meat is heated cut into julienne lettuce and reserves.
- In the tortilla burrito gets a little lettuce, a tablespoon of the red pepper jam and other of caramelized onion Jam. Add the grated cheese and finally meat fried veal.
- The burrito is closed as if it were a scroll and parts of the edges to creep in as if they were an envelope.
Leave a review or comment