Chicken With Pine Nuts And Red Pepper
- 1 x Red pepper Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 pch Chilli pwdr or possibly cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Plain flour
- 2 x Chicken breast joints
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Suflower oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced spring onions
- 1 tsp Minced tarragon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Pine nuts
- 200 ml Creme fraiche, (7fl ounce) Minced tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. Minced pine nuts
- Halve and de-seed the pepper, put under a pre heated grill till the skins turn black then place in a plastic bag till cold, strip away the skin and cut the flesh into narrow strips.
- Blend the seasonings with the flour and coat the chicken. Heat the oil in the frying pan and cook the chicken till golden and almost tender. Add in the onions and stir over the heat for several min or possibly till golden brown in colour, put in nearly all the pepper strips, the tarragon, mustard, pine nuts and lastly the creme fraiche; heat for a few min.
- Serve topped with the remaining strips of red pepper, tarragon and pine nuts.
Leave a review or comment