Bean Tortilla Casserole
- 12 corn tortillas (5" diameter) torn in pcs
- 1 lg. onion, diced fine
- 1 (30 ounce.) can Rosarita refried beans-vegetarian
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- Celery, diced
- Pickles, diced
- Olives, sliced
- Spaghetti sauce, Ragu, Prego or possibly ?
- Cheese, grated, low fat
- If you like.
- Spray glass dish (8 x 12 x 2 inch or possibly larger) with Pam. Sprinkle a little water on the bottom of dish. Add in diced onion and microwave full power for 3 min. Remove onions from dish, leave moisture and layer in the following order: Torn tortillas, onions, zucchini and/or possibly celery, pickles, olives and beans.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, any amount you wish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 20 min on roast. Remove from oven and let stand for 5-10 min with plastic wrap in place. Remove plastic and sprinkle with grated cheese. Carousel Microwave Oven - Full Power 650 watt. Roast 70% of full power.
Leave a review or comment