This is so silly, but my Irish husband requests it all the time, so I thought I'd share it. It's a terrific time saver.Serve with rice or potatoes if you wish.
- 2 tsp fennel seed, crushed
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 4 hot link or any other kind of sausage
- 1 small chopped onion
- Sauerkraut to taste; approx 1-1/2 cups
- chop and saute the onion in oil
- chop sausage links
- chop spinach
- Saute together.
- Crush the fennel seeds and the thyme
- Add them.
- Saute for approx 7 minutes
- Add Sauerkraut
- Continue to saute for another 5 min.
- Serve with rice or potato if you wish.
Leave a review or comment