Baked Pepper Fish
- 1 x fish filet - (4 ounce) (use a hard fish, such as halibut or possibly swordfish)
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free Ranch dressing
- 1 dsh cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lrg red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 sm onion peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. broccoli florets washed, liquid removed
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a 12-inch square of heavy aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the filet on the foil. Spread the dressing over the filet with a small spoon or possibly pastry brush and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Arrange the vegetables over the fish.
- Fold the foil over and seal the edges well. Place the foil packet in the middle of the oven, directly on the rack. To prevent spills, you may want to place the foil packet on a small baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min, or possibly till the fish is white through the center and flakes easily with a fork.
- To microwave, place the filet and other ingredients directly on a microwave-safe plate (you can omit the nonstick cooking spray). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 min or possibly till done. Remember to turn the plate halfway through the cooking time for even cooking.
- This recipe yields 1 serving.
Leave a review or comment