Baked Jalapeno DipPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 30by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
This dip is irresistible. If you're looking for a light, healthy appetizer, this isn't it. But if you want something that's easy to make, tastes phenomenal, and is filling, you cannot beat this.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the chiles and peppers. Spread the mixture into a casserole serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can microwave on high until hot, about 3 minutes. (We prefer baking.)
Leave a review or comment