Baked Fish with Tomatoes, Olives and CapersPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by Mary Shaldibina35 recipes>
This is fast and delicious dish, very light and elegant.
- 1lb or 4 pieces of white fish fillet (tilapia)
- 2 tomatoes
- 70gr olives
- 2Tbs capers
- 1Tbs olive oil
- pepper, salt
- Oil the baking pan. Put fish fillet into it.
- Cut tomatoes, dice olives, wash capers to make them less salty. Put everything on top of the fish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the rest of olive oil on top.
- Bake in oven at 400F for 15 mins or until fish is prepared.
- Serve with rice, beans, broccoli or your favorite garnish.
Leave a review or comment