Baked Chicken With Eggplant And Potatoes
- 1 sm eggplant
- 4 whl chicken legs
- 1 Tbsp. sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 400 gm cooked potatoes, sliced
- 500 gm fresh tomatoes, cut into wedges (or possibly use canned)
- 1 x yellow banana pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 x green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 sm onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with salt and let it sit for 20 min.
- Season the chicken parts with the paprika, then saute/fry in half of the extra virgin olive oil till brown on both sides. Saute/fry the eggplant till limp in the remaining oil. Grease a casserole dish. Layer the potatoes, eggplant, bell peppers and onions in the dish. Place chicken legs on top of the vegetables. Bake in a 180C oven for 35 to 45 min.
Leave a review or comment