Baked Apple Pancake
- 1 whl apple peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Nuts and raisins, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 whl Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Saute/fry apple slices in butter over medium heat till tender. Add in sugar, cinnamon, nuts and raisins to the pan, stirring to coat apple. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For the batter, heat butter in the microwave, set aside to cold. Spray skillet with Pam. In a bowl beat Large eggs till light. Slowly add in flour and salt, blending till smooth. Beat in melted butter and lowfat milk.
- Pour apple filling into skillet and top with batter. Bake 15 min.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350F and bake five to ten min more. Cut pancake into four pcs and serve with favorite topping.
- NOTES : Barbara Michel had this one marked as "good !" I have made the changes in the recipe which she indicated.
Leave a review or comment