Bacon Muffins recipePrep: 10 min Cook: 13-15 min Servings: 9by Evelyn Scott106 recipes>
Tender and filled with the flavor of bacon, these muffins will disappear in a hurry. Serve them with breakfast, soup or a salad.
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bacon.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Leave a review or comment