Bacon Cheeseburger MeatloafPrep: 10 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 4by Schnoodle Soup45 recipes>
This is one loaf you won't scoff at because it tastes like your favorite burger. Promise!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz. freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 oz. can) French's fried onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. 2
- n a large bowl, combine the beef, bacon, eggs, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, panko, salt and pepper.
- Form into a loaf and place in a 9x5x3 loaf pan. Bake in the middle rack for 40 minutes. Remove and place cheddar cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove again and place Frenchâs onions on top of entire loaf. Bake an additional ten minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Leave a review or comment