Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
This Recipe is really quite simple, put in as little or as much of the ingredients as you like. (for the most part)
- Organic Macaroni Shells from Whole Foods (or any pasta you prefer)
- half an onion (0r however much you like)
- Cheese (havarti, cheddar, parmesan - whatever melts well)
- ground beef or turkey
- Cook the pasta (while this is cooking)
- dice the onion(set aside)
- cook the bacon (about 3 to 4 slices) (crumble and set aside)
- in the bacon grease brown the ground beef with the onion, drain when cooked
- Add all the meat and onion mixture to the pasta
- on a separate burner, make a roux by melting the butter, adding some flour, then add some milk till you get a warm liquid, Then start adding cheese until you get a nice cheese sauce texture. (there are plenty of instructions online if you need help making a roux then cheese sauce)
- Add your sauce to your noodles and meat mixture.
- mix and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment