bacon chedder puffsPrep: 30 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 1by bob winters13 recipes>
Bacon Cheddar Puffs....oh I so love these! Light an fluffy ...like air with bacon!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Sargento Fine Shredded Sharp or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine milk and butter in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is simmering. Add flour all at once; continue to cook, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1 egg until mixture is smooth. Repeat with remaining eggs, adding just 1 egg at a time, beating until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture onto greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature
Leave a review or comment