Avocado Crema For Mexican DishesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 16by Doctor Jo39 recipes>
Avocado crema is the perfect topper for my Cauliflower, Chickpea Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and all of your favorite Mexican dishes. It’s creamy goodness with a hint of lime.
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado Haas - mashed
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh is best
- 3 tbsp cilantro fresh minced
- 1 tsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- Add the mashed avocado, lime, Worchester sauce, and Cilantro to the sour cream. Add salt to taste.
- Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use. Put the plastic wrap down on the surface of the dip to keep it from turning brown.
Leave a review or comment