Asparagus With Lemon And Garlic
- 1/2 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 c. diced sweet red pepper
- 1 x green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chicken stock Black pepper
- Steam or possibly boil asparagus just till tender-crisp. Don't overcook. Drain and set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil; saute/fry garlic and red pepper till softened.
- Reduce heat and add in green onion, wine, lemon juice, chicken stock, black pepper to taste and asparagus. Cook for 1 minute. Place asparagus mix in serving dish.
Leave a review or comment