Asian Style Turkey Salad
- 2 c. Leftover roast turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dry sherry or possibly Mirin
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Oriental sesame oil
- 1 piece Fresh ginger, quarter size chopped
- 2 x Green onions thinly sliced Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 head Belgian endive separated into spears
- 1/4 c. Finely-diced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Minced cilantro or possibly peanuts
- Cut the turkey into small cubes, making sure to remove all fat and skin. Make a dressing of the soy sauce, sherry, oils and ginger and toss with the turkey and green onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper Center the salad on a plate and surround with endive spears. Garnish the salad with red pepper and cilantro or possibly peanuts.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Leave a review or comment