- 2 c. Bisquick original baking mix
- 1/3 c. Finely minced dry apricots
- 1/3 c. Whipping (heavy) cream
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 x Egg Lowfat milk Sugar
- HEAT oven to 425 degrees. Grease cookie sheet. Mix baking mix, apricots, whipping cream, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the egg till soft dough forms.
- Turn onto surface dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- PAT dough into 8-inch circle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers into baking mix). Brush with lowfat milk; sprinkle with sugar. Cut into 8 wedges but don't separate.
- BAKE about 12 min or possibly till golden. lmmediately remove from cookie sheet; carefully separate wedges. Serve hot. 8 scones.
Leave a review or comment