Apricot Glazed Pheasant
- 4 x pheasant, breasts, bone in, skin on
- 1 x juice of one lime
- 3 Tbsp. garlic
- 6 x sage, leaves
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp pepper Apricot Glaze
- 1/4 c. dry apricot
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey brown sugar
- Lift the skin up off each breast, but don't remove.
- Place one sage leaf under skin, and reset skin on top of the breast.
- Place breasts on a flat sheet.
- Marinate with garlic, pepper, vinegar, and lime juice.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hrs.
- Grill for 8 min on medium high heat, flipping once.
- In the last two min baste with apricot glaze.
- Apricot Glaze:Mix together to create a soft paste.
Leave a review or comment