Apple and Spinach Salad with Sweet Seed Butter DressingPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by Betsy's Best29 recipes>
Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter, and Sunflower Seed Butter feature Chia seeds, cinnamon or cardamom, organic honey, Himalayan pink salt and other surprising, sophisticated and deliciously natural ingredients. Our sweet and salty spreads are perfect on whole grain crackers, fresh fruit and even by the spoonful. All Betsy’s Best products are non-GMO, all natural and gluten-free.
- Apple and Spinach Salad Ingredients
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 4 c spinach
- 1/4 c walnuts
- Sweet Seed Butter Dressing Ingredients
- 1/4 c Betsy’s Best Gourmet Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 c water
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chia seeds, add after blending
- Arrange spinach leaves in 2 bowls and top with celery, apples, and walnuts. Prep dressing ingredients and place in blender except for chia seeds. Blend until smooth. Stir in chia seeds and pour over salads. Yield: 2 salads.
- Feel free to swap out a different lettuce or toss with other fruits or vegetables. Once the dressing is placed in the refrigerator it will thicken and we love to use it as a dip for veggies!
- Try this apple and spinach salad on for size and see if Betsy’s Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters can find its way into your fall salad favorites!
Leave a review or comment