Apple And Pear Slaw
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 c. Granny Smith apple (about 1 large apple
- 2 c. pear (about 1 large pear)
- 1 x (12-oz) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine apple, pear, and coleslaw in a large bowl; stir in dressing. Refrigerateup to 2 hrs.
- (serving size: 1 c.)
- NOTES : MAKE-AHEAD TIP:The dressing can be made up to one week in advance; cover and chill. Slice the fruit, and toss it with the coleslaw mix and dressing in the morning.
Leave a review or comment