Amazing Breakfast Muffin Cups
- 3 cups hash browns, thawed
- 3 tbsp. Melted butter
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces each) Breakfast Sausage Links
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped red bell pepper
- Chopped fresh chives or green onions
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, salt and pepper. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400*F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Divide sausage among muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- Spoon over sausage.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set.
Leave a review or comment