All Time Favorite PancakesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
All the kiddies on our family loves pancakes! This makes me try different flavors to fuse in and try different toppings too. Banana and chocolate flavors are liked the most. I love strawberry toppings though. :)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, stirred or sifted before measuring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 1/2 cups of milk; add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
- Blend in melted butter. If the batter seems too thick to pour, add a little more milk.
- Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbly, a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom; turn and brown the other side.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and syrup.
Leave a review or comment