Ahi Tuna Poke On Won Ton Crisp
- 1 Tbsp. wasabi pwdr (Japanese green horseradish, available at Asian markets)
- 2 tsp water
- 3 Tbsp. lowfat sour cream
- 8 ounce ahi tuna, diced small
- 2 x green onions, diced small
- 1 tsp finely diced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 c. canola oil, or possibly more as needed for deep frying
- 12 x won ton wrappers
- For wasabi cream: Combine wasabi pwdr and water into a smooth paste; then fold in lowfat sour cream. Set aside.
- For poke: In a small bowl, thoroughly combine ahi tuna, green onions, fresh ginger, soy sauce and brown sugar. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed saute/fry pan. Cut wrappers in half from corner to corner and deep fry them till golden and crispy. For presentation, place some poke on each won ton crisp and serve topped with a small dollop of wasabi cream.
Leave a review or comment