3 Step Baby Back Ribs in the Slow Cooker
- 2 sides baby back pork ribs
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1/2 tsp.cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp hili powder
- 1 (18 oz) bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Turn the slow cooker on HIGH and rinse the ribs. pat them dry and cut them in half to fit cooker.
- In small bowl, combine all of dry ingred. Sprinkle over ribs.
- Place seasoned ribs in cooker & pour sauce over them
- Cover & cook on HIGH 4-6 hrs or until tender.
Leave a review or comment