Zucchini Quick BreadPrep: 30 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 14by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
Moist and tender, this cake is perfect served as a coffee cake.
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Whole Lemon or Lime, Zested & Juiced
- 1 Cup Zucchini, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9 x 5-Inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ginger, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well. Add the oil, eggs, lemon/lime peel, lemon/lime juice and shredded zucchini; stir to combine. Do not over mix. Batter should be smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth the top. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes, or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool slightly. Turn bread out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Leave a review or comment