Zucchini con AnicePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by BearNakedBaker125 recipes>
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 2" long matchsticks
- 1 tsp anise seeds
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil. Add the garlic and saute until soft, but not browned. Add pepper flakes and zucchini and stir well.
- Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle over the anise seeds and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat add the fresh spices, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment