OK guys I'm new... here goes.This is a recipe my mom usually makes for Christmas, but I find you can use all year long.
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 Cloves
- 2 packets/cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Black pepper
- 3 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Cups uncooked Rice
- 2 Cups water (hot)
- 1 Teaspoon salt.
- 1.Heat oil
- 2. Cut onion and garlic
- 3.Add cloves to hot oil and let it saute for 15 seconds
- 4. Add onion and garlic saute till it is clear
- 5. Add 1 pack or 1 cube of the chicken bouillon to the pot stir.
- 6. Add raw rice and stir till it is completely coated.
- 7. Mix the last pack or cube of the chicken bouillon to the 2 cups of hot water and add to the rice.
- 8.Stir and let it boil.
- 9. Put in oven on the lowest heat for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- And enjoy...................
Leave a review or comment