Williams Sonoma Triple Chocolate BrowniesPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
This is a very popular recipe that I simplified a bit without losing any of it's goodness. You can serve these when you feel like a dark chocolate cake but don't have time to hassle with it. They make a wonderful end to any meal! They are super chocolaty, so they go really well with a scoop of vanilla or coffee ice cream!
- 8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs beaten, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 325Â°F. Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, and lightly grease the foil.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the butter and unsweetened chocolate. Stir often, until melted. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and salt. Add the eggs and vanilla and stir. Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and stir until just blended. Stir in the white and milk chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the square pan and spread evenly. Bake until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few crumbs attached, about 25-35 minutes. Do not over bake. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
Leave a review or comment