White Chocolate Raspberry CheesecakePrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 9by Peanut Butter and Peppers17 recipes>
Decadent, creamy, light individual cheesecake made with white chocolate and topped with a swirl of raspberry.
- 8 oz cream cheese, fat free, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted (I used Trader Joe's white chocolate chips)
- 9 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 2 tbsp. raspberry preserves/jam
- Preheat oven to 275
- Line a standard muffin tin with 9 muffin foil liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese and sugar and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in vanilla yogurt and white chocolate.
- Place a vanilla wafer to the bottom of each muffin liner and evenly spoon the batter on top of the cookie wafer. Evenly drop a small amount of raspberry jam into each of the cheesecakes and swirl with a knife.
- Place in oven and bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, about 22-24 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving.
Leave a review or comment