Wafu Spaghetti in Colourful Capsicum CupsPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 5by Blackswan82 recipes>
Don’t you think that these Bell Pepper Cups look stunning? The vibrant colours are perfect for festive occasions. Chinese New Year is fast approaching. Why don't you try your hands at this tasty recipe that's filled with all the goodness?
- 5 Capsicum (3 green, 3 yellow)
- ½ pkt of Spaghetti
- 200g of Prawns
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Chilli peppercorn
- ½ bottle of Wafu sauce
- 6 cloves of Garlic
- Parsley for garnish
- Cut off top (cap) & dispose seeds from capsicums. Remove stalk but keep âcapâ. Donât waste. Wash & use the fruit from the âcapâ. Dice it & set aside. Rinse all other capsicums & turn them upside down to dry. Halve the tomatoes & slice the garlic.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain well. Instead of putting butter or olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking, mix with 5 tbsp of Wafu sauce, a Japanese vinaigrette popularly used for salad dressing.
- Remove shells & devein prawns. Cut into cubes. Heat pan & add olive oil. SautÃ©ed garlic till fragrant & add prawns. Throw in diced capsicums & chilli peppercorns.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, remaining wafu sauce & salt. Mix well.
- Divide pasta & slot them into capsicum cups. Garnish with parsley.
Leave a review or comment