Vegan Japanese Cuisine: Yuzu Miso DressingPrep: 5~ min Cook: 8~ min Servings: 1by Robert-Gilles Martineau133 recipes>
Vegan and vegetarians do sometimes experience problems making dressings for their food. The Japanese have an easy and very tasty way to remedy for such an issue: Yuzu Miso Dressing/Lime and miso dressing!
- White miso: 150 g
- Dashi: (Check http://shizuokagourmet.wordpress.com/vegan-japanese-dashisoup-stock-the-basic-recipe/ for Vegan Recipe!): 2~ tablespoons
- Japanese sake: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Yuzu/lime juice: 2 teaspoons
- Yuzu/Lime zest (finely chopped or better, grated): 1/2
- -In a pan drop the white miso, sugar, sake and dashi. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved. Switch on fire.
- -Cook on a small fire for 7~8 minutes. Switch off fire. Add the yuzu/lime juice and grated yuzu/lime zest. Mix well.
- -Pour over steamed vegetables and serve immediately.
- Easy, isnât it? But delicious!
Leave a review or comment