Vegan Black Bean Salad with Peppers, Sweet Corn and CilantroPrep: 30 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Chef Chuck37 recipes>
A healthy vegan/vegetarian dish packed with flavor!
- 6 cups of black beans, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 cup northern beans, rinsed thoroughly
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ each red, yellow, and orange peppers- ¼ inch chop
- 2 cups de-seeded chopped tomatoes- ¼ inch chop
- 1 cup sweet onion, ¼ inch chop
- ½ cup celery, ¼ inch chop
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all of the above ingredients in a large metal bowl. Slowly mix, being careful now to break the beans.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove the salad from the refrigerator, re-toss and serve.
Leave a review or comment