Variety French Fries
French Fries dressed up with herbs spices!.Fries with a kick is what this is.Great for people who love fries and who like it spicy.Whe I made it,it was all gone within minutes. Play with the amount of seasonings to best suit your taste and tolerance for heat!.
- 1 packet frozen french fries
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Fry the fries according to the packet instructions.Alternatively,you can also bake the fries till crispy.
- Heat oil in a large, wide,deep frying pan.
- Add all the sauces and let it cook for 1 minute till somewhat thick in consistency.
- Then add the fries and mix well gently.Now,add the finely chopped herbs and mix one last time.Take care not to break the fries.Mix very gently.
- Serve this spicy,tangy,herby great flavored fries with pizzas,burgers,sandwiches or eat it just like that with a can of coke or fruit juice of your choice.
- You can serve it as an appitizer too.
Leave a review or comment