Unstuffed Artichoke AppetizerPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Unstuffed Artichoke Appetizer-is a simple way to make stuffed artichokes WITHOUT stuffing them. This recipe uses canned artichoke hearts, split in half, Panko bread crumbs, garlic and Parmesan cheese; then baked. All done in less than an hour for a delicious and easy to assemble appetizer. It is also a healthy, low fat, low calories, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, heart-healthy, diabetic and Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus recipe.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 2 (14 oz) cans medium size artichoke hearts, drained, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Arrange artichokes in concentric circles on bottom of a 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine together the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and 1 Tbsp of the olive oil; sprinkle over artichokes. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Leave a review or comment