Turkey TetrazziniPrep: 2 min Cook: 32 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
Named after an opera singer and baked in a microwave.
- 4 cups turkey, chopped (about 1 lb.)
- 3 cups velouté sauce
- ½ lb. spaghetti
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (about ¼ lb.)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Cook the chicken, covered, with 650 watts for six minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in four cups of water for ten minutes with 950 watts.
- Strain the spaghetti, and mix with all but the cheese, then bake for sixteen minutes, covered, with 650 watts, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese and mix, then serve.
Leave a review or comment