Turkey Jerky Dog Treat RecipePrep: 10 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 1by Janie Knetzer3 recipes>
Use some of that left over turkey as treats for your dogs!!
- 1 or 1-1/2 lbs. of COOKED turkey meat (white or dark or mixed)
- Thinly slice & place on cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on the highest oven rack.
- Bake @ 150 degrees/170 electric.
- Bake with door slightly open for 2 hrs.
- Don't burn! If browning, oven is too hot. Turn down/off for 1/2 hr. then turn back on.
- Test @ 2 hrs. Should be crispy NOT leathery, NOT moist or tender.
- Cool & store airtight container 2 wks.
- Enjoy my furry friends!
Leave a review or comment