Tuna and Fruit SandwichesPrep: 10 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Tuna and Fruit Sandwiches is a delicious, easy and quick (10) minute recipe. The main ingredients of Canned tuna, apples, almonds, pineapple and Cheddar cheese in French rolls for a delicious and also generally healthy meal. It is low in calories, fat, cholesterol and carbohydrates. A Weight Watchers (8) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 (6 oz) can white tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 French rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients except rolls and lettuce leaves in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- Line bottom half of each roll with lettuce leaf. Spread with 1/4 tuna mixture; top with bun top.
Leave a review or comment