- 3 (4 ounce) cans minced green chile (liquid removed)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages. cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic pwdr
- 1 sm. onion, finely chopped
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- Put together the first 5 ingredients. Spread over tortillas till 1/8-inch thick. Roll each tortilla and secure with a toothpick; refrigerate. Cut into 1/2-inch widths. One dozen tortillas will make approximately 130 pinwheels. I also like to use pineapple cream cheese spread as an alternative.
Leave a review or comment