Great for a simple dinner and a meatless meal. Add a salad and some really yummy bread.
- 3 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 deep-dish prebaked pie shell
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Place fresh tomatoes in bottom of pie shell. Sprinkle seasonings on tomatoes. Mix mayonnaise and cheeses and spread over tomatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes and then slice and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment